Friday, November 27, 2009

Reflections on my 24th year

Today I am reflecting on my 24th year as today is my last day as a 24 year old. :) This year has been one of struggles and achievements. I've struggled in my personal life quite a bit but it has made me a better person and more mature Christian in my opinion. I've learned a lot through my struggles.

I also started storm chasing this year. I am officially obsessed and addicted to this new hobby. I look forward to 2010 as being a good year to get out as much as I can. I plan on getting some equipment together slowly as well so I can eventually start chasing solo once I get more experience in chasing.

I have also finally found a career I expect to do well in (God-willing): firefighting/EMT. I am super excited. I cannot wait to find out if I will be going to the firefighting academy in the Spring (otherwise I will be training as an EMT).

All in all I am content that I've learned a lot over the past year. I look forward to the future and all it holds. :)

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying for your new opportunities. I will be finishing up my BSW this coming spring.

    Hey would you mind adding me to you blog list.
    http://midwestchasers.com/blog2

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Spotter Network